Monday, June 25, 2007

Celebrating 10 years of drawing!

K so I havent been doing much at home... and well... hmm seriously I have no idea what I'm going to do with this darn blog hah

Still looking for a JOB(still luv the slacking at home heh) and one day I was at home and I saw this show(think Tyra's show haha friggin' lame show oh well).

She did a photo she took ten years ago and tried to recreate the same photo currently.

So... I tried to do the same thing I did with a pic I drew of a character I made up when I was younger(1997)

Her name's Natasha... lol well supposedly I was inspired to create her(and few others) after playing my favourite game, Shining the Holy Ark, back then :P

Natasha(1997)

Natasha(2007)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Boi2 yr Natas look gorgeous...
Keep up with yr boobly drawing n wildest dreams...

kOoKy pLuM said...

hi hi... yes i agree its boobly... positively tittilating... ;P